Technical paper submissions (and all other submissions) should be made at:
Submission via EasyChair requires that authors first set up an account with the EasyChair website, and an option to register is available at the link above.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 13, 2015
- Approval Notification: December 4, 2015
- Submission of Full Papers: January 22, 2016
- Comments Returned: February 12, 2016
- Final Paper Submission: March 4, 2016
All submissions must be written in English, must be electronically submitted in PDF format, and will be peer-reviewed according to the standards determined by the Technical Program Committee. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the GreenTech 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®. To be published in the GreenTech 2016 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full rate (member or non-member) and the paper must be presented at the conference. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to 3 papers.
Abstract submission format requirements
- Length: 2 pages maximum
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, single spaced
Full Paper Submission Requirements
- Length: 4 to 6 pages (additional pages beyond 6 can be accommodated, but will incur a fee of $100 USD per page)
- Final papers must comply fully with the template provided: Download Template