CALL FOR PAPERS
(IEEE Conference ID # 52845)
Hilton Houston North
12400 Greenspoint Drive
Houston, Texas 77060, USA
Deadline extended to February 6, 2022 for Paper Submission
From March 30th- April 1, 2022 in Houston Texas, IEEE will host the 14th Annual IEEE Green Technology Conference (GreenTech 2022) where professionals will partner with industry leaders to showcase innovative solutions to one of the most important questions of the 21st century.
The IEEE Green Technology Conference (GreenTech) was developed to address one of the most pressing challenges of our time: to produce green and clean energy in the 21st century to help conserve the environment.
GreenTech’s main areas of interest include but are not limited to renewable energy and smart grids, energy generation, transmission, distribution and storage, transportation, electrification.
The aim of GreenTech is to serve as a medium for professionals from academia, research centers, and industries worldwide to discuss and present the latest developments and applications related to the challenges of securing green and energy sources.
This conference will highlight collaboration from professionals of various backgrounds to address the challenges of the production process, energy grid operations, and brainstorm solutions to build a reliable and sustainable power grid.
Do you have an individual, academia or industry (company) activity/paper to support green technologies? We want to hear from you with the possibility to present your ideas at the 2022 IEEE Green Technology Conference. Papers are invited for submission topics related to Green Technology including but not limited to:
- Green computing, e.g. green clouds, information technology, internet of things, wireless sensor networks, etc.
- Green energy resource systems – hydro, electrical, chemical, and mechanical, etc.
- Applications of artificial intelligence in green energy
- Clean energy in various applications – transportation, materials, medical, etc.
- Green generation – renewable energy resources, electric vehicles, battery storage
- Integration, transmission, and distribution of clean energy
The conference is using the EDAS (www.edas.info) system for paper submission. The link to submit papers to in EDAS system is: https://edas.info/N29291
Alternatively an author can go to www.edas.info and search for the GREENTECH 2022 or 2022 IEEE Green technologies Conference (GreenTech). Authors may submit papers up to six pages and are allowed two additional pages at a cost.
The conference deadlines are as follows:
- Jan 31, 2022 : February 6th, 2022 Paper submission deadline • Feb 21, 2022: Acceptance notice sent to Authors
- March 3, 2022: Registration Deadline for Accepted Authors
- March 4, 2022: Final camera-ready copy from Accepted Authors
- Mar 21, 2022: Conference Program published
- Mar 30, 2022 – April 1, 2022: Presentation of papers at the conference
Authors are required to present their paper at the conference in order for a paper to appear in the conference proceedings. At least one presenting author must register for the conference.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Any exceptions to this policy can only be made by the Conference Chairs.
The 2022 GreenTech Committee is looking forward to receiving your exciting works!
Bradley Updyke: Conference Chair
Christopher Sanderson: Conference Co-Chair
Nasr Ullah: Technical Conference Chair
Dr. Irfan Khan: Technical Conference Co-Chair
For more information contact the Technical Conference Chairs, Nasr Ullah and Dr. Irfan Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org/2022).