Do you have an individual, academia or industry (company) activity/paper to support green technologies? We want to hear from you with the possibility to present your ideas at the 2021 IEEE Green Technologies Conference. We’re looking for paper along the following ‘tracts’:
- Renewable energy systems: biomass, hydro, solar, wind, and others.
- Microgrids and Nano-grids: AC/DC systems, control and optimization, energy management, storage, grid-forming inverters, 100% renewable energy systems, resilience, and protection.
- Smart grids, cities, buildings and homes.
- Computational intelligence for power systems: big data analytics, evolutionary computing, fuzzy logic, neural networks, swarm intelligence, and other paradigms.
- Cyber security and physical security of power systems and power electronics.
- Transportation electrification: EV, HEV and PHEV system architectures, charging/discharging strategies, grid interface and impacts, resilience, and sustainability.
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP): Effects, impacts and potential solutions
- Energy storage devices and systems: batteries, fuel cells, super-capacitors, Flywheel, hydroelectric and sustainable technologies
- Energy market, policies and economics: big data, business models and intelligence, e-markets, incentives, and smart markets
- Power system analysis, modeling, and simulation
- Power systems communication: power line communications, wireless, metering and monitoring and other advanced topics
- Electrical engineering education: development for academia, industry, professionals, and the future workforce.
If we pick your abstract for selection in the 2021 IEEE GreenTech Conference there are a number of ways you can choose to present as a patron, including:
- Special Sessions: Proposals are sought for the organization of special sessions, tutorials, and workshops at this venue.
- Industry Track: Proposals are sought for the organization of industrially focused panels, tutorials, mini-courses, and sessions. Industrial speakers can submit a two-page digest (IEEE format) that will be published with the rest of the proceedings.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceeding and will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library. Selected accepted papers may be reviewed for possible publication with the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications. Please take a look at our Call for Papers below for full details and sub-genres of each ‘track’.call-for-papers
Author Information: To be published in the IEEE GreenTech 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore:
- At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Full Conference GreenTech Conference Rate even if the author is a student.
- One Full Conference GreenTech Conference Rate allows the author to upload one (1) paper on which he/she is an author or co-author. If necessary, up to two additional papers may be purchased for an additional fee of $150 per paper.
- The maximum page limit is eight (8) pages, including references and appendices.
- The accepted paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the conference for a substitute presenter, who is qualified both to present and answer questions.