Do you have an individual, academia or industry (company) activity/paper to support green technologies? We want to hear from you with the possibility to present your ideas at the 2021 IEEE Green Technologies Conference. The OpenConf submission site is available at: https://www.openconf.org/ieeegt2021/author/submit.php.
Technical Paper Submission: January 24th, 2021 (Date Extended!)
Technical Paper Acceptance: February 14th, 2021
Technical Paper Camera Ready: March 7th, 2021 (Date Extended!)
To register your paper ID, please follow these steps:
- Complete the submission title
- Complete author details, indicating who are the contact authors
- Select Topic Areas aligned with your submission, they will help the peer-review to associate reviewers matching your submission:
- Wind Energy Systems
- Photovoltaic Energy Systems
- Smart Grids Applications
- EV/PHEV/HEV Powertrain
- EV/PHEV/HEV Charging
- Electric Machines
- AC/DC, DC/DC, and DC/AC Converters
- Control of Power Electronics Systems
- Energy Storage Systems
- Modeling and Control of Power Systems
- Communications in Power Systems
- Energy Conversion for SmartGrids and Technology
- Optimization of Power Systems
- Education in Electrical Engineering
- Energy Market, Polices, Codes, and Standards
- Cyber and Physical Security of Power Systems
- Reliability, Resilience, BlockChain
- Industry Track, Panel, Keynote, Industry Presentation
- Resubmission of Papers Accepted for IEEE GT 2020
- Complete your first login by including keywords, abstract, and registering your password. Please check over your entries, making sure everything is filled out. When ready, click on the Make Submission button once. You will get an email of confirmation, and you are ready to login again, using the paper ID # as username, and your registered password.
- After your first login with authors details, indicating the contact author, and writing the Abstract you hit enter and you will get an email permitting you to upload your paper. The paper must follow the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Log back into the OpenConf system using the paper ID # as login, and the password that you registered before and there will be an option to Upload your file (full paper). Again enter your ID, your password, select the PDF file on your computer and hit enter to upload.
- You are done. Thank you, the peer-review will proceed in accordance to the guidelines and timeline indicated in the IEEE GT 2021 webpage and the Call for Papers.
There are a number of ways you can choose to present as a patron, including:
- Special Sessions: Proposals are sought for the organization of special sessions, tutorials, and workshops at this venue.
- Industry Track: Proposals are sought for the organization of industrially focused panels, tutorials, mini-courses, and sessions. Industrial speakers can submit a two-page digest (IEEE format) that will be published with the rest of the proceedings.
Author Information: To be published in the IEEE GreenTech 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore:
- At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the Full Conference GreenTech Conference Rate even if the author is a student.
- One Full Conference GreenTech Conference Rate allows the author to upload one (1) paper on which he/she is an author or co-author. If necessary, up to two additional papers may be purchased for an additional fee of $150 per paper.
- The maximum page limit is eight (8) pages, including references and appendices.
- The accepted paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission in advance of the conference for a substitute presenter, who is qualified both to present and answer questions.