Non-Exhibitor Sponsorship Options
Sponsors for breakfasts and breaks will have the option of providing table banners and/or posters to be placed at the breakfast/break stations.
Sponsors for luncheons/Receptions will have the option to provide banners and/or posters to be placed in luncheon/reception hall.
*Sponsors for banquets will have the option to provide banners and/or posters to be placed in the banquet room, with their company logo on an exclusive slide rotating through the projector display, and the option to provide a 20 minute presentation with a 10 minute question/answer session.
(3) $2,500 (Th, F & Su)
(1) $5,000 – Saturday Estimate 350 in attendance
Morning Breaks Beverages only
(4) $1,000 (W, Th, F & Su)
(1) $2,000 – Saturday Estimate 350 in attendance
Afternoon Breaks Beverages with Snacks
(2) $1,200 (W, Th)
(1) $1,000 – Friday Job Fair Beverage and Snacks
(1) $3,000 – Saturday Estimate 350 in attendance
(3) $3,000 (W, Th) Greentech
(1) $3,000 – Friday Job Fair Finger Foods and beverages
(1) $3,000 – Saturday Box lunches for student competitions
(1) $5,000 – Saturday Banquet* for IEEE R5 Volunteer Leadership and Regional Educational Leadership, with option to provide 20 minute presentation with 10 minute question/answer session.
(1) $5,000 – Thursday Night IEEE Greentech Reception (optional Coordination at alternate venue provided by Sponsor)
(1) $7,500 – Friday Night Student Welcome Reception Estimate 300 in attendance
(1) $10,000 – Saturday Awards Banquet* Estimate 400 people in attendance, IEEE R5 Leadership, Region Educational Leadership, and students. Sponsor for this banquet will have the exclusive privilege to have a representative on stage to help announce/honor the student award recipients that are to be presented at the end of the banquet.
Conference Proceedings (exclusive)
(1) $5000 – Sponsor the flash drive containing the proceedings and presentations from the technical sessions. Also covers the cost of publication. Your logo will be placed on the flash drive artwork and you can place additional promotional material on the drive. The Proceedings of Technical Conf 2020 will be kept by attendees for many years to come.
(1) $1500 – Sponsor lanyards to hold the badges for all attendees. Your logo will be placed on the lanyard.
(1) $1500 – Recognition in Conference program
Region 5 Student Competition and Leadership support
$10,000 – 25 to 35 Universities participate in Regional Activities; amounts will support Student and Student Advisor registration and allow for greatly reduced student registration. Special recognition will be given on the registration page for a sponsor that provides this support and will be given the option to give an introduction to the students prior to the student leadership training. Gifts are also accepted for additional awards for Students competitions under ‘In-Kind Sponsorship’ below. A $10,000 donation allows us to reduce 250 student registrations by $40 and would place a sponsor as a Gold Supporter.
I/My Company would like to provide the following items to IEEE Green Tech, R5 Meeting or Student Competitions