- See Registration fees discounts for our hotel guests
- The Hotel confirms the following special run of the house rates for the Group (the “Group Rate”). These rates are net, non-commissionable rates, subject to all applicable taxes at the time of the meeting.
- Run of House (ROH) $119.00 Triple $134.00 Quad $149.00 ; Government Rate is $95.00
- Sales/room tax, currently 14.125 percent.
- Housekeeping and other gratuities will be at guest discretion.
- The Group Rate shall be offered for a period of three (3) Days before and three (3) days after the Meeting Dates subject to the availability of rooms at the time of reservation.
Things To Do In Denver
Metro Denver offers a variety of attractions that appeal to everyone from the young in years to the young at heart. The city and area has 90 golf courses which can be played year round, over 30 world class ski resorts, 41 state parks, and 58 mountains with peaks higher than 14,000 ft. with 300 days of sunshine each year.
- From the Butterfly Pavilion to the majesty of a herd of buffalo in their natural habitat at the Bison and Elk Herds, or take a prehistoric journey at Dinosaur Ridge.
- The Denver Zoo offers more than 750 species and is just minutes from downtown Denver; and The Wildlife Experience in Parker features an extensive collection of natural history and exhibits.
- The Denver Botanic Gardens and The Hudson Gardens and Event Center
- Amusement park with super-thrill rides or a water park with more than 40 water attractions.
- Shopping and dining opportunities abound across the metro Denver seven-county area.
- A host of international, traditional and local cuisine at any of Denver’s many restaurants and eateries.
- Metro Denver offers 13 major shopping centers with 500,000 square feet of space or larger.
- Per USGS, there are 59 named points with an elevation of 14,000 feet or higher; generally it is considered that there are either 53 (14ers.com, using 300 ft. saddle rule) or 54 (Colo Mtn Club list) “fourteeners,” depending on your source