2018 GreenTech Conference of Smart Cities has a rich lineup of panel sessions and distinguished speakers covering a variety of topical areas including:
- Global and US Smart Cities Initiatives including European Union approved and funded projects, Sweden, Mexico, US, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Austin.
- The future of Autonomous Vehicles, business models, and future transportation infrastructure.
- Enabling MEMS & Sensor technology, systems integration, edge & cloud computing, and data analytics.
- Current Smart City developments in Cyersecurity, Distributed Grids, and Energy Infrastructure for sustainability.
- Vision of future developments in clean energy power for Smart Cities and Distribution Grid Automation.
- Current and future enabling technologies from 5G, IoT, IPv6 to Analytics.
- Smart city applications from metering, to lighting, to parking
- Opportunities and challenges in Human-centered Design for Smart Cities, including enabling socially responsible travel through technology.
- Optional Technical tours including the World-renowned Pecan Street project and the Electric Drive & Second Street area of Austin.
- A rich set of workshops and tours including: Simplifying a connected smart city, Smart city Grid, an all day workshop on IEEE Smart City Standard P2784: A guide for planning smart city.
In addition we are finalizing plans for VIP/Keynote speakers including: City of Austin Mayor Steve Adler; US Army Richard Kidd, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Strategic Integration, U. S. Army, on emerging & secure technology for resilient communities; and the Malaysian IRDA’s Chief Executive for Iskandar Regional Development Authority, Prime Minister’s Department.
In addition, we have received a comprehensive contribution of technical papers that had undergone through and rigorous peer review process. Authors are being notified. The list of accepted papers will be posted February 23.
Partial List of companies & Institutions